It's officially Fall! Time to cozy up in your favorite comfy sweater, eat all the cider donuts, and enjoy the crisp Fall air.
We're embracing all things Fall, especially our new Plaid 16 oz. Wheat Hot Tumbler and Oh Look! 16 oz. Wheat Hot Tumbler. While our tumblers can hold any of your favorite beverages, hot or cold, we're filling ours with this yummy Fall Wassail Recipe!
Freshwater Fall Wassail
- 8 Cups Fresh Apple Cider
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- A handful of cloves or around 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves
Optional or to Taste:
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 2 Cups Pineapple Juice
- 2 Cups Guava Nectar
- 2 Cups Rum, Bourbon, or Brandy
- Star anise pods for garnish
- Orange slices for garnish
1. Add all ingredients to a large pot over medium low heat.
2. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Remove cloves and ladle into tumbler, garnish and enjoy!
4. Store leftover Wassail in refrigerator and enjoy cold or warmed up for up to a week.
What do you plan to put in your mug? Be sure to share with us on social media and tag @freshwaterdesignco!