Hey hi hello!
We are back with another blog post, y'all! This time of year, the weather can't seem to make up its mind, so we are going to speak 👏 warm 👏 weather 👏 into 👏 existence 👏 -okay?! And nothing says spring like a pretty smoothie!
Smoothies are an awesome and easy way to pack in nutrients that'll leave your heart, gut, and skin happy! I think all of us would raise a hand to less make-up and clearer skin when the sun comes out, right?
And don't worry - this one might be green, but it tastes DELICIOUS.
First things first, let's talk about nutrients...
1. Avocado: Packed with vitamins, potassium, antioxidants, fiber, and heart-healthy fats, the avocado is basically the Wonder Woman of the fruit world. Not to mention it's super nourishing for the skin, bringing out your inner glow!
2. Spinach: An excellent source of vitamins and minerals, spinach is known to reduce stress, boost energy and remove toxins! Yes, yes, and yes. The best part? You can't even taste it in a smoothie. You heard us – we're sneaking in the veggies, and you won't even notice!
3. Almond Milk: A yummy and creamy alternative to dairy, almond milk is rich in zinc, which is awesome for clearing breakouts!
4. Mango, Pineapple, and Strawberries: Like vegetables, fruits come from the earth and are full of so many benefits for your skin. We just picked some of our favorites for this recipe- mango, pineapple, and strawberries! *Make sure to stick with fresh or frozen fruits!
Here's what you'll need:
1/2 Avocado, Sliced
1 Cup of your Fav Fruit(s)
A Big ol' Bowl of Spinach (the more the better!)
1 and 1/2 Cups of Almond Milk
- A natural sweetener of your choice: We suggest 1-2 tbsps of 100% pure maple syrup or raw honey- so yummy!
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
Blend until smooth and enjoy!! Super simple and delicious!
There you have it! We love sharing recipes with you! If you give this one a try, let us know what you think in the comments below, or over on Instagram! We'd love to see your yummy smoothie creations!
Stay home and GLOW, babes!
All our love,
Bri and Dani
Written by: Molly Coats