Sewing Machine Operator - Posted 3/22/21
The position offered is for Full-Time Sewing Machine Operator and production assistant. We are looking for a team player who pays close attention to detail, always strives to improve and is a motivated problem solver. We need someone who has prior sewing machine experience and is willing to learn the process of sewing leather with the industrial machine. Sewing Machine team member will be responsible for sewing leather patch hats, beanies, luggage tags and passport covers to then pass on to Product Assembly team members. Our ideal candidate is someone who can interact well with the team, but can work well on their own. We are seeking someone who upholds the quality of work set in place, and will overall add to our culture and vibe!
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Sew products on industrial sewing machine
- Have careful attention to detail for each cutting/sewing process
- Manage a list of assigned products/inventory to make
- Self Motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to Self Manage well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well with a team
- Prior Experience efficiently using a sewing machine
- Prior Experience sewing leather
- Ability to be teachable & receive/follow instruction from managers/team members
- Excellent time management skills
- Steadfast attention to detail
- Creative outlook with a task-oriented mindset
- Willing and able to focus on a task for a long period of time
- Looking to grow and be part of a team
- Enjoys tasks to keep their hands busy!
- Training in all production processes
- A chance to grow with a local company
- An awesome team of support and inspiration
- A killer Employee Discount
*Note: Must be 18+ to work at Freshwater Design Co.
If interested, please send us a note about yourself as well as your resume to email@example.com.
Be sure to follow us @freshwaterdesign.co for hiring updates as well as lots of other fun and important updates from our team.
Freshwater Design Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer who will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind in regards to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin or disability status. We celebrate diversity and believe that it is key to a thriving environment. We believe in hiring individuals based solely upon their qualifications for the job at hand.